Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Most Beautiful Happy Birthday Hubby Messages

 




It’s a great joy and honour to have a loving and caring husband! A darling and priceless one to the core. Husbands are expressly awesome creatures and they are uniquely made in that fashion! Therefore, a priceless thing should be treated as one, therefore adorning one’s husband with sweet right words should be a norm and has a blessed and fortunate wife, all perfect means should be sought to making your union with your husband a more beautiful one!

So, in this beautiful piece of ‘’lovely happy birthday to my hubby’s quotes’’, are awesome nice words to celebrate your cute husband on his birthday.

Most beautiful happy birthday to your priceless husband from all of us @ wittymind.





1. To love you is to give my all, my commitment to you, and this I promise to pay close attention to you, my heart, happy birthday! Wish you live long to be my darling forever!

2. Happy birthday to my one and only golden crown, you’re my covering, my joy and my peace! It’s being a blessing marring you, I love you now and forever!


3. To the man capable of becoming my lord and a wonderful father to my kids, happy birthday! Love, you’re meek and lowly, awesome in correcting and administering love, you’re my heart, I love you forever!

4. To wish you a happy birthday seems like it’s going to be the whole day in the year for a very lovely darling! Just don’t know where to start from! Your wooing and undiminishing love have kept me in the realm of astonishment and great awe! It wouldn’t be an overstatement to profess that you’re my fulfilment for you made life so easy, sweet, and beautiful for me to explore! Love, happy birthday to you!

5. Like the sculpture, make a lasting effect on an object, so you’re apparently sculptured in my heart through your alarming and bountiful love! You’re a man worth giving all to!  You’re incredibly unique in all ways, darling, happy birthday to you! Your sweetheart loves you!

6. You’re the song I sang in the morning, you’re the rhyme of my carefully composed poem! You’re my peace at night, my heart is completely thine. I love you, sweetheart! Happy birthday to you!

7. To the one whom my heart is barely opened to, to the earthly ruler and emperor of my heart, happy birthday!  Continue to be my king, for after God, to you’ll I submit my lordship to, I love you!

8. Who loveth like the one who has a pleasant love in his bosom? Who careth for his household as tomorrow will not come into existence! One whose bone marrow has been filled with indiscriminating love, darling you’re love, and I’m happy you found me! Happy birthday to you!

9. To a man worthy of all respect and dignity, happy birthday! To a man who supersedes thousands of men, I say another happy birthday to you! You’re my beauty and my pride, ride on honey!

10. My heart is inspired each day to make a sacrifice savored with an odor of uncompromising love to you always, my well-beloved husband! For in your heart have you found a beautiful space for my love, you’re more than enough, darling! Happy birthday to you!

11. A happy birthday quote will not be enough to awesomely wish you well on your day, therefore, on your day, a promise of undying love, a selfless sacrifices I give to you on your day! Happy birthday of more beautiful love and abundance!

12. Happy birthday to my amiable spouse, in whose roof is no regret of a promise of union of a lifetime! Instead of regret, a hearty prayer of you living long is my daily petition! Live long, love, for you deserve it!

13. Life made beautiful and easy with you, my love! I love the way you care for me, I love the way you correct me in secret and secretly in public places! I love your gestures of love and kindness! Happy birthday, sweetheart!

14. Loving you has propagated beautiful virtue of indescribable worth! When I met your love of which there is no deceit, I was completely transformed! Sweetheart, loving you is my only option! Happy birthday to you!

15. Love, your love is more beautiful than the beauty of roses, and in the same manner is your love sweeter than the honey in the honeycomb! Love you forever! Happy birthday to you!

16. In your bosom, I found earthly satisfaction! And in your embrace I found peace of mind, ride on my man, like a rider on his ass, so do to me, my love! Happy birthday!

17. To the one dear to my heart and soul, after my maker, I give my well reserved wishes of a long life creamed with riches and wealth, joy unspeakable and love unending! Happy birthday to you.

18.   Sweetheart whose set of eyes is beautiful to behold, constantly decked with a brilliant smile! You’re exceptional! Happy birthday to you, age in sound health and wealth!

19. Happy birthday my ever caring and loving rare one! You’re an epitome of perfect character, worthy of praise among your equals! Thank you for being so special and cute in all ways!

20. I will sing a lovely song to the love of my life! I’ll dance curiously to his sweet beat all day! A darling so fortunate to come by, a lover so opportune to marry! Love you, dearest! Happy birthday to you!

21. Your love is sweet to my lips and pleasant to my soul, honey! You’re sweeter than honey and loving beyond describable words. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

22. Like the white cloud in the sky, of high relevance and symbolic, so are you to me, for God has in His beauty made me find relevance in you and your birthday symbolic! Happy birthday, handsome looking man!

23. What else can be described as the love of a dear one like you, sweetheart? What could be compared with your guileless love! I’m definitely of the caliber of favoured ones to be married to you! Happy birthday, love!

24. When I look back and see you, wells of joy sprang forth in me! You’re my exceeding joy and happiness, love! Happy birthday to you!

25. Happy birthday to one whose tender love is unfailing! One whose care is overwhelming, of a truth, you’re a rare breed! Happy birthday to you, my customized husband!

26. Joy like a river swept my soul when I discover that as you’re aging, you’re aging in strength and wellness, I can’t but give thanks to God, darling! A more blessed birthday I wish you on your day! Happy birthday, honey!

27. Your queen is wishing you a splendid and beautiful celebration! My uttermost desire for you is to be the man after God’s heart and be blessed with all riches! Happy birthday!

28. Happy birthday the best dad to my kids and the best husband in the world! Wish you live long to have a well fulfilled life in abundant prosperity! Happy birthday, from your one and only woman!

29. To say I love you would be an understatement, but rather, I love you extensively, for you’re such a man who deserves not just to be loved, but to be unconditionally loved! Happy birthday most lovely husband!

30. Happy birthday man after my heart, so so dear to me! For you’re extra loving and always beautiful in your ways! You’re my heart, darling!

31. Ever since I married you, you’ve been a source of joy and immense fountain of happiness to me! I so much appreciate you darling for all you’re to me and all you’ve done for me!

32. Happy I am to be called by your name, darling! And more grateful I am to God when I discovered I’m with a man of lovely and compassionate heart! I will always be thankful to God for making you my priceless crown! Happy birthday to you, honey, wish you more in the land of the living!

33. Happy birthday most adorable husband and the handsome father of my sweet kids! You’re wonderful in all ways; a lovely and understanding husband to me, and a very caring father to my God given kids!

34. Happy birthday to the most handsome man who happened to be my hubby! Your way of life is admirable, for you’ve made beautiful the expanse of your kingdom, which comprises I your queen, your kids, and all your relatives, I salute you, my king! Live long in your domain!

35. Happy birthday wonderful man of my dream! You’re a man worthy to pray to have! And who should be jealously kept by pure and sincere love. Love, in your bosom I found rest after God! I promise to give you my love for the rest of my life. Happy birthday to you, love!

36. Never in my life have I seen a man as sweet and beautiful at heart like you, honey! You’re like a shining diadem that keeps beckoning to people around it! How privileged am I to have you as my husband! Happy birthday to you, hubby!

37. Happy birthday, golden adorning heart! Sweetness lies in your heart and expensive as gold is your kindness to me! You’re my adorned golden pearl, love you bountifully!

38. Happy birthday, my rare gem, beautiful and at the same time handsome! You’re my heartbeat, darling! Love you forever!

39. A golden substance will absolutely be insufficient for a darling like you! A million thanks won’t still be enough to commend a sweet heart hubby like yours! A lover like no other! You’re my charming prince, happy birthday, hubby!

40. A happy birthday to the one most capable enough to wife a queen, queen from the realm of your loving expanse! I’m a queen because you made me one! So proud of you, hubby! Happy birthday, live more in fruitfulness and love!

41. Happy birthday, my love, man whose tongue is like a ready writer, capable of writing love and excellent virtue upon my heart! Thank you man of priceless worth! Kisses and love to you on your birthday! Live long to becoming a super writer of divine thought!

42. You are a man fortified with unbeatable wisdom, decked with love and pleasantries, your heart is an abode of peace and meekness! To my ever best hubby, happy birthday, kisses!

43. Happy birthday, incomparable love! You’re expressly the best, hubby, happy birthday to you!

44. Though you have a giant stature, feared by all, yet, you’re very lowly at heart, I love you, I love your heart! Happy birthday, my love!

45. Open-mindedness is your friend, humility is your clothing, sincerity is your life! You’re such a man decked with complete virtue! I’m blessed to be your wife! Happy birthday to you!

46. Happy birthday my awesomely affectionate husband! You’re my joy and my aspiration! Live longer than your forefathers who aged gracefully!

47. Pave the way for my king! Let peace be his footstool and joy his crown! Let there be happiness to welcome him! And long life to usher him into another new era of greatness! Happy birthday, my royal king!

48. Happy birthday lovely and my only cute hubby! Cute in all areas of life, always happy to be your beloved wife! Happy birthday to you!

49. The scholar of imperishable things! Awesome and incredible are your doings, you’re like a fig tree amidst numerous trees! Happy birthday to you, honey wish you sound health and a river-like wisdom!

50. Happy birthday my resilient man, always strong and tough in difficult times! You’re indeed one helped of the Lord! Daily you’ll ever be my inspiration!

51. Happy birthday to you, great on! Full of might and productivity! Always inspired, no dulling with you! You’re a rare one, darling! Happy birthday, special hubby!

52. Happy birthday, my man! Your wisdom is like the wisdom of the ancient kings! Bright and glooming! On your birthday, I wish you all that makes life sweet and beautiful, happy birthday, my sweet hubby!

53. Happy birthday honey of life! Sweet and unique, lovely and harmless, true, and faithful! My ever precious man! Happy birthday, hubby!

54.   Happy birthday lover of excellent things, brainy and wise, loving and cool, humble, and appreciating! You’re a matchless breed, love! Happy birthday, my hubby!

55. Happy birthday to a generous giver, husband, and caring man! Your day signifies wondrous things! Stay great on your day, darling! Happy birthday to you, my sweetest hubby!

56. Ever brave and resilient husband! Great is the womb that begot you, and great is the blessing upon your labour! Happy birthday, my amiable hubby!

57. Happy birthday to my lucky one, lucky in the sense of marring the most beautiful woman! I’m not exhorting myself, I’m only magnifying your great works in me and on me! Happy birthday to you, my exceptional hubby!

58. Happy birthday most blessed husband of mine! My love, my inspiration, my beauty, and my treasure! You’re incredibly the sweetest! Happy birthday, my cutest hubby!

59. A great one deserves a great and outstanding birthday wish! Lover of my life, happy birthday to you! Wish you the brilliance that comes from our maker, may your life be made more beautiful according to His ordained will!

60. Happy birthday most admiring creature of excellent nature! You’re uniquely and awesomely crafted and no wonder you are handsome than I do, but which I overtook from you when you start lavishing your love on me! You’re wonderful dear! Happy birthday, cutest hubby!


0 comments:

Post a Comment