Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Sweet Love Poem for My Husband










Do you care putting a brilliant smile on your hubby's face?
Or do you intend expressing your unfeigned love to your sweet husband in a poem format? Then, here presents you the right sweet words for your hubby!


1. Oh, sweetest love! 
In you exists a band, 
tightly weaving my heart with yours! 
And my heart blinds towards escape! 

Your love is like wine 
And I'm drunk without measure!
Your warmth is like a balm of Gilead, 
Your kisses like ice,
And your embrace,
like a place of safety.

My haven of rest,
And perfect relief from troubles!
In your eyes are signs of greatness,
And in your lips are sweet real words of comfort!

In you, I found my joy,
And perfect calmness!
You’re a precious ointment, 
softly poured on my grieved heart!
You’re my peace, my inspiration!

And to you, I renew 
my oath of love!
To love you in sickness 
and in health!
To love you until I 
breathe my last breath!
“I love you”, my song 
will ever be!


2. My husband; my god
I will pay due obeisance!
For to you, I owe 
sweet park of alabaster box,
of pleasant smell, 
to lavishly spray all over you! 
Until you are completely soaked!

You're my desire, 
and I'm not left without admiring!
Your desire is my love,
And I'll always give you 
my love to your satisfaction!


My hubby; my strength!
My weaknesses assume strength with you!
I'm lucky to have found you!
My pride, and my glory!

To you will I give 
my unfeigned love,
Until the deeds 
are well known to the author 
of love!

My wow to you remains, 
and unshakable it will!
Unending love I plead 
from the Source of love!
I love you; my love song!


3. I love you, 
And I'll yet love you again!
I will love you, 
Until there appears no distinction between you and love! 

For in you lies 
absolute comfort!
In your palm 
is clearly written the destiny of our union!
And on and on,
Will I follow on,
Until I breathe my last!

Like Ruth, 
Your God shall be my God 
and your people my people!
An everlasting togetherness,
will I beseech God!
For to lose you means death!
And the author of evil will yet flee!

Come close to me, my love!
Always am I ready for your love!
Come rain, come shine, 
will I be yours forever!
Come sweet, come bitter,
will I much more love you!
You are my love forever, 
my perfect half!
I LOVE YOU!!!


4. Fortunate remains my name, in exchange for yours!
My love became my all,
My love became my soulmate.

He became my comforter,
And my mentor! 
My senior half!
My sweet love!
My lyrics, and rhythm!
You're my love song, & poem,
And my voice!

My soul finds solace
in distress!
Comfort in chaos! 
And love in hatred!
Oh, what peace like river
And joy like ocean! 
When the breeze of your love met my soul!

Like queen in the palace,
Will I display my beauty,
For you, my dear king husband!
I am your love.

I am your joy, 
and so are you to me!
Sweet kisses to your lips my love! 
I love you to my last breathe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment