Tuesday, September 15, 2020

100 Lovely Happy Birthday Messages to My Sweet Wife

 

sweet wife birthday messages







Beautiful and lovely messages are for cute and excellent ones! And it's absolutely compulsory to celebrate a lovely, wonderful creature with amazing virtues! 



It's a great responsibility to be a wife! Therefore celebrating her is most necessary! 



Find in this beautiful happy birthday to my sweetest wife messages, the very right words to celebrate your queen and your cute love on her birthday!      




1. I’m so excited baby it’s your birthday! How fortunate I am of all men to have a sweet heart partner as my lovely wife! All thanks to God for connecting us together! My one and only love, happy birthday, wish you more to come in fulfilled life.



2. Beautiful babe, it’s something more than good to know that you’re birthed in a wonderful month and a wonderful day! I’m exceedingly overwhelmed with joy indescribable! Thanks for being my joy and happiness and the greatest of all, my love! Happy birthday to you, baby!



happy birthday my sweet wife



3. Angel from the cadre of excellence and beauty, I adore you! For you’re my heart, my breath, my heartbeat. You gave me peace, making my heart healthy to meet up the daily work, you gave me joy, as a tonic for a fulfilled day, you gave me hope as an assurance for a better tomorrow, and to crown it all, you gave me your love to make my days long on earth! Thank you so much, baby. I love you, and I’ll always do. Happy birthday, my heart!






4. Joy unspeakable, peace like an ocean, and love unfathomed, you brought my way the day I met you, and surprisingly, multiple of this you exhibited when you were fully mine and up to date! My heart is full of overflowing joy to have you as my queen! Happy birthday most excellent one.



5. Love, you’re a diligent one and a goal getter! Your type is absolutely rare out of the company of women out there! Sweet love you always give to me, comfort you always enclose me with, joy you always merry my heart with! In fact, if I were to make another love confession, I’ll have to say I do in a million times. Happy birthday, my adorable woman!

birthday messages to sweet wife





6. Looking into your eyes woman, I see something similar to miraculous! What have I seen? I see a beauty wrapped in multiple colours of golden virtue, I see love without deceit, I see truth undiluted and I see a city whose tower is raised to enhance care and absolute satisfaction! My very own woman, happy birthday! May this new year brings to you extraordinary beautiful circumstances!



7. Happy birthday my imperishable asset! My gold, my treasure, and my love! Words will fail me to describe who you are, love, I’m enjoying the way you specially treat me, the kind of attention you gave to me is like that of a king in his royal palace! Baby, you’re incredibly awesome, I love you, and I’ll always do!

happy birthday my sweet wife







8. To the most beautiful one that says yes I do for some sweet years ago, and to the most reliable one I’m able to find as spouse, happy birthday to you, thanks for making my abode full of great wonder and admiration! You’re highly acknowledged, sweetie!



9. An indisputable one with an absolutely sweet heart who happened to be my amiable sweetheart is plus one! A shout out to the world; for indeed, she’s a blessed one, my queen, and my beauty! You make me fill more than a royal king, honey! Happy birthday to you, more love, more peace, more prosperity! 



10. It’s amazing to be a husband to a jewel and a priceless entity! Love, you’re a person whose love makes heart merry than wine! Since you’ve given me a drink of your wine of love, I’ve never recovered from it! How sweet and beautiful is the love of an adorable precious one I have as wife! Sweetest sweetheart, happy birthday! Love you like never before!

birthday messages to sweet wife






11. You’re the surest person for my life, honey, and that’s why God brought you my way! It’s quite awesome to have you as my lovely wife! You’re the best honey, happy birthday to you.


12. Priceless angel of which God has decked with precious lovely qualities, you’re my pride honey, happy birthday to you, more kisses to your awesomely crafted lips!


13. A happy celebration to a beloved one, a darling, and the adorned queen of my time! For always special is the most respected queen in the caliber of queens. Honey, uniquely special you’re to me and I’ll never trade you for anything, for nothing worth your worth. Happy birthday, my queen!

birthday messages to sweet wife



14. Honey of indescribable lovely gestures, and of extremely lovely qualities! Happy birthday to you! Many happy returns of the day! 


15. I wish you a happy birthday, honey! More beautiful smiles on your face and more overwhelming love in your heart to freshen up your life and making it as that of a newborn baby.


16. To me, you’re more than a lover, you’re my life! You’re evidently more than one who sleeps with me on the same bed, for your deeds are outstanding in number and your ways ever gladden my heart!


birthday messages to sweet wife


17. A virtuous woman who can find? A mortal man like me has highly been favoured of the Lord for granting me a virtuous woman like you! For I found you indescribable love, happiness, success, and huge blessings. Happy birthday my sweetest lady friend!


18. Hope this day brings to you the most incredible blessedness as you’ve perfectly made yourself a helpmeet for me! For you’ve adequately carried out your role as a wife without wrinkle and without blemish! Thank you, love, happy birthday to you!


19. How possible it’s for me to count your beautiful deeds towards me, sweetie? You’ve being a friend and an adviser, my motivator and my cheerer, happy birthday to you most special and most sweet wife!


birthday messages to sweet wife


20. Love, on this beautiful day of your birth, I promise to reinforce my vow to you! As you’ve completely won the trophy of the best wife ever, I love and promise to go extra mile for you, ever sweet and respectful wife, happy birthday!


21. Happy birthday my heartbeat! My express lover, my beautiful queen! Priceless and charming! Thanks for being my woman and the mother of my wonderful kids! Happy birthday to you, dearie! 


22. Love, I want to use this day to bring to your notice that you’re love itself! You’re each day wonderful to me, love, thank you for selflessly dispensing your caring and outbursting attitude on me, happy birthday, my beautiful best friend turned wife!


23. Ololufe mi! (my love) you’re golden and pure-hearted, as you have a beautiful face so you have a lovely soul and spirit! You brought into my life immeasurably great fortune I’ve never encountered in life! You’re my sweetness in bitterness, you’re a tasty substance in my detesting circumstance, you’re blessed with every goodness capable of turning odd situations around! Thank you my blessing! I don’t have any choice than loving you and doing that to the fullest, happy birthday, sweetness!


birthday messages to sweet wife


24. Happy birthday to the one whose feet brought along unpredictable success and undeniable victory in all facets of life! Queenie, you’re wonderfully and excellently fashioned! I love you and want to love you more! Please, accept my renewed vowed love! Happy birthday to you!


25. Oh! I expect a helpmeet, He gave me a diadem superseding a helpmeet, I desire a lover, He gave me a beautiful damsel whose bowel is soaked with absolute love! I revere you, my ultimate lover! I love you, sweetie, happy birthday to you! 


26. When I married you, I married you with the mindset that all women are the same! But your type has proved me wrong, I love you, my queen! I’m your love you’re mine, happy birthday, sweetheart.

birthday messages to sweet wife



27. Oh, beautiful woman! You’re an awesome one and I’ve no choice than to let you know you’re the sweetest thing that ever happened to me on earth! Happy birthday, my perfect half!


28. Oh! Sweet love! My union with you has bred the most excellent thing and essential possibilities! Baby, you’re super excellent! Happy birthday to you!


29. Who else can deserve a grand style of birthday celebration, if not my rare one, my moonlight, my love, happy birthday to you, sweetheart!



30. A rose beautiful and appealing to the eyes, and a goddess you are to me! Ever unique and lovely! You’re my pride and my ego, cutie! Happy birthday to you!


birthday messages to sweet wife


31. I have a dear one as my companion! A lovely heart and a beautiful soul! Affectionate and understanding, precious and awesome, beautiful and gifted. Baby, you’re just too much! Happy birthday to you, most cherishable wife!


32. A day without you is like a day without a complete me! Not because of anything, but because of your astonishing nature and your beautiful character clearly spelt out in your peaceable and accommodating attributes! Happy birthday, my second half!


33. You’re sweet and lively, open-minded and faithful, courageous, and gorgeous! Wonderful and at the same time beautiful! My sweet sixteen lady, happy birthday, you’re forever my joy and wellness!

birthday messages to sweet wife


34. Happy birthday my lovely angel! You’ve been beautiful in all good ways and you’ve chosen to give me matchless bundles of beautiful and heartfelt surprises each day of your coming into my heart! I love you, lady, and I will always do, happy birthday.



35. I’m so much blessed to have you in my life! Countless and overwhelming are your daily measures of love towards me and my lovely kids! Happy birthday to you, darling!


36. When I look back and see the love of an angelic wife I can't pretend to curb the joyful expression within me! You’re my honey, baby, and happy birthday to you.

birthday messages to sweet wife



37. What can complement the love of a well-beloved woman who gave her all to see to the well being of the entire household? Indeed, you’ve hit the mark of an entirely divine being, specially preserved for a lucky one like me. Happy birthday my best lover!


38. With my whole heart, I bless you! And with my entire being, I commend your person! You’re an ever fresh darling in my memory! Love you like never before my rare gold! Happy birthday!


39. Sweet and beautiful are your sweet memory in my medulla oblongata! And perfect and intact will sure be my love towards you, adun ife mi (sweetness of love) Happy birthday to you!

birthday messages to sweet wife


40. In fact! What manner of beautiful woman God has blessed me with? Beautiful in and out! Babe, you’re a uniquely formed heavenly creature that deserves the treatment of a royal majesty! You’re an awe giving type and super cute are your ways! Happy I found you, happy birthday, love!



41. As gold is difficult to find, so you were very difficult for me to find! And all thanks to God today that I eventually found you! Babe, you’re too sweet to lose and I’m most glad to be your legal husband! Happy birthday, beautiful!


42. Babe, your excellent virtue has in all ways made beautiful my path! And I must confess, you’re my perfectness, any other woman might not fit in perfectly into your space in my life! Thanks to you, darling! And a wonderful happy birthday to you.

birthday messages to sweet wife


43. Oh! My chocolate skinned babe, eyes like the brightness of the crystal sea! Blessed with beautiful white teeth! Ever perfect creature! Darling, as you’re plus one, don’t forget you’ve added to my life unpredictable goodness and bountiful measures of blessings. Happy birthday, my queen!


44. Love! Love!! Love!!! I had no idea of absolute true love until my van ran into your immense city of pure love! It was then I realized the true definition of love! Love, thank you so much for all your effort! You’re wonderful, excellent one! Happy birthday to you!


45. Year after year, month after month, and day after day your love always comes up anew, wisdom crafted personnel! I envy your perfect grace! Happy birthday to you, my wonder!

birthday messages to sweet wife



46. Honey, you’re like the sun in its magnificent beauty! You’re rich in wisdom and deep in understanding! You’re my little god, baby, happy birthday to you!


47. My dream come true, my indisputable lovely one, darling sweetheart, happy birthday to you!


48. You’re my joy, woman! You’re my rare gift and my uttermost satisfaction! Blessed be the day we met and blessed be the hands that joined us together and pronounced: whosoever God has joined together, let no man put asunder! I love you, and I’ll always love you again till death do us part! Happy birthday, my forever!

birthday messages to sweet wife


49. What on earth can be used in representing who you’re to me? To have a unique wife is absolutely a favour from the Lord! You’re ever special to me even than my very own kids! Happy birthday, my love!


50. In heaven and on earth have you become my esteemable one, you’re my ever present help in times of trouble after God! Happy birthday to you, my Priceless jewel!

                                                                                 

birthday messages to sweet wife


51. Babe, you’re a keeper of secrets, you’re humble and meek, you’re a wise spender, you’re a cute cook! I mean professional cook, in fact! What else are you not good at! Babe, you’re the best! I love you so much, happy birthday to you, cutie!


52. My babe is a professional! Aside from being a professor in English, she’s the professor of almost all things, most especially, the professor of my heart! My amiable prof. happy birthday to you enjoy your day awesomely!

                                                                         

birthday messages to sweet wife

53. Babe of matchless value! Your mode of dressing is outstanding, indeed you’re the best woman I’ve ever seen with awesome and incredible dressing styles with perfect makeup, most sweet and with high decency! Love, truth be told, when it comes to dressing, you’re my inspiration! And it will be an irony if a woman with perfect dressing styles is not sound morally and intellectually! Mine! You’re great in all aspects of life, I love you so so much you, happy birthday to you!


54. Wonderful babe with wonderful character! You’re awesome in all aspects of life! I’m happy to be your spouse, happy birthday to you! Cheers to more beautiful years to come!


55. I own you so much, baby! For you made my life excellently beautiful, to the point that all my friends are jealous of me! To my savior in disguise, sweet and lovely happy birthday to you, age beautifully!

                                                                            

birthday messages to sweet wife

56. It’s a well known fact that a peaceful woman lengthens the life span of her husband, love, my life might have been cut short if I had a troublesome one as my wife, life would have been made horrible for me if I am with a beautiful but vain woman out there! Sweetheart, I’m most grateful to you for knowing who I am and giving me all that makes me wallow in peace and joy. My love, happy birthday to you, age prosperously!


57. To lack peace is not far from hell! Babe! Thank you for you’re a being of peace and godly character, you’re my joy and my happiness baby, continue to increase in strength to making peace in discord, and to sow love in hatred, lovely. I love you so much, happy birthday!


58. Queen of my life, my African queen! Cool and responsible, gentle but fervent, humble but brilliant! Happy birthday to you, angel!

                                                                           

birthday messages to sweet wife

59. Love brought you my way, queenie! Yet not the love of this world! The pure love of the father ordered your step my way and wonderful is the taste of your love to me! Happy birthday my God sent angel!


60. Accolades to your lovely outstanding parents for the beautiful training passed to you by them. You’re just like the ancient wise one, for you diligently and obediently sat under their tutelage. You built our home with your unbeatable wisdom! Happy birthday, lovely!

                                                                     

birthday messages to sweet wife

         

61. Ever respectful and obedient, forgiving, and light-hearted, most lovely wife, it’s your day, incredible and outstanding remains your worth, oh beautiful wife. Happy birthday to you!


62. Nature has been favorable to me, for it granted me a reliable and trustworthy woman, thanks to He that rules over the whole universe! Love, happy birthday to you!


63. What shall I reckon a wife whose super deeds exceed the magnificent color of the rainbow! How will I commend a wife of extra great virtue! Lovely! Happy birthday to you, you deserve the best and I’ll make sure you’re given even the best of the best!

                                                                            

birthday messages to sweet wife

64. Excellent virtues exhibited by one’s closest companion gladdens one’s heart and brings health to one’s tender bone, making the marrow produce nourishment necessary for healthy living, darling! Yours is the case, for you gladdens my heart each rising of the day! I’m most grateful to you and eternally grateful to God almighty! Happy birthday to you, love!


65. Your birthday reminds me of a thousand gross of goodness you brought my way and in the same way of your wonderful caring heart towards me and every other family member! Sweetheart, you’re most wonderful in your ways! Happy birthday to you!

                                                                           

birthday messages to sweet wife



66. When I was lonely and alone, I vividly understood what I’m missing as a bachelor! Dear, thank you for filling adequately the vacuum of singleness, loneliness, and bachelorhood! Who else will I love if not you! Happy birthday to you! Love you a million multiplied by a million times!


67. Love might not be understood and if you’re not into one! Our union brought about opportunities to reveal our wickedness and nakedness! And amidst these, you perfectly played beautiful roles by addressing all with exceptional maturity, making this union sweet and standing! Thanks so much for all you've invested in our union to making it like heaven on earth! I so much love you, sweetheart! Happy birthday to you! 


68. In weakness and in health, in ups and downs, you stood your ground for my well being! Only a few can be found faithful in moments of trials and tribulations found in marriage. Thank God for His help towards you, and thanks for staying through the moment of our challenge, love. Happy birthday to you!


69. You’re one whose bowels well up mercy and comfort! Your type is absolutely rare love! Happy birthday to you!


70. To the one who makes the season of my achievement faster and beautiful, to the one, whom God has faced to bless and whose blessedness I HAVE CONTRACTED! Happy birthday to you, age gloriously!


71. For years and ages to come, your entire good deeds will forever be kept in my heart, never to be erased! For you’ve planted a seed that will ever take eternity for its fruit to stop yielding fruits, for numerous and plenteous is the fruit of your selfless labor on earth presently, everyone around me is benefiting beautifully from the good you planted some good years ago! I wish you, on this good day happy birthday, live to fulfill all God’s agenda for your life!


72. Exceedingly beautiful and memorably awesome are your unnumbered sacrifice for me when we newly began, my heart, you’re beautiful in all ways, happy birthday to you, age lovingly!


73. You’re precious ointment whose fragrance is ever sweet to my taste! You’re indisputably an oil of gladness ever sure to gladden my heart all moments! You’re precious and lovely, intelligent and so cute in all areas. Happy birthday, my amiable damsel.


74. Not many women are their partner’s helpmeet, not many wives are actually wives to their husbands, and not many women are loving and compassionate, but you’re one of the few whose husband is like a precious rare asset to them. Thank you, darling, and happy birthday to you!


75. Love is patient, love is kind, love is sweet and beautiful: only with a peaceful and loving woman! My love, you’re love itself because with you I can be sure of glorious life here and thereafter! Happy birthday to you!


76. Ever fortunate I am among men! Not because of anything, but because of you, my golden pearl! I love you endlessly, happy birthday to you!


77. Happy birthday to my forever angel! Angel of good tidings of everlasting peace and joy! Happy birthday, love!


78. Together we made it, love! Together we fought and conquered, sweetest heart, happy birthday to you!


79. My wife is my joy and happiness, she is my adorned queen, love, you’re the love of my life and I’m ready to go with you to any length! Happy birthday to you!


80. To you and you alone I give my promise! To ever love you and cherish you, keep you and protect you, cover your nakedness and beautify you with my love, happy birthday to you, my heartbeat!


81. Happy birthday to one in a million! Happy birthday to my ever precious golden diadem! You’re blessed darling! God bless your new age!


82. A piece of golden jewelry and dazzling beautiful silver can’t be enough to celebrate a unique being like you, happy birthday to you!


83. My oath I renew towards you! My love, I subject to fervency for you, beauty! You’re ever precious to me, baby, happy birthday to you!


84. You’re like a golden bracelet dangling in its beauty! Beautiful you are, honey, and most beautiful at heart! Happy birthday to you, my jewel!


85. My love, you’re like an array of sparkling diamonds in its finest form! Baby, ever loving and kind, happy birthday to you!


86. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, beauty, may the good Lord bless you, now and forever!


87. Times without number I’ve wondered of the type of person you’re to me! It’s almost unbelievable that you are human because your deeds almost convinced me that you’re an angel in human form, for your deeds are incredible! Happy birthday to you, my ever charming princess.


88. The best mother to my wonderful kids, and the only queen in my palace, happy birthday to you! The kids send their love and I likewise congratulate you on adding another year to your age! We love you! Happy birthday to you!


89. You've built the foundation of our precious home on a sure foundation. Happy birthday, my beautiful woman!


90. Beauty, the elderly one they say is vanity! BABY, your beauty has left the realm of vanity because what makes a thing vain is the type of life it exhibits. Baby, your beauty is not vanity because you have augmented it with beautiful and awesome characters. 


91. To my perfect match, happy birthday to you! You’re my gold and my treasure, congratulations to you!


92. Happy birthday one in a million, a champion of great worth, thanks for your love and care, happy birthday to you!


93. Love, not all women can fulfill the oath of for better for worse, but you did what was almost unbelievable! In my distress and agony, you stood with me, and carefully granting me assistance where necessary! Thank you, baby, I know I can’t thank you enough, happy birthday to you, live long to reap all your labor of love!


94. It’s a beautiful thing to have one's friend as a wife! A thumb up to you friend and wife! Thank you for being a very good friend and at the same time a very excellent wife, I love you! Happy birthday to you!


95. Happy birthday to you, honey, you’re my shining gold, keep shinning, love!


96. Happy birthday to my second half, welcome to another awesome and beautiful year! 


97. To my one and only sweetheart! Happy birthday, may you live to see your grandchildren, may everything around you be beautiful!


98. I love you every moment because you deserve to be loved unconditionally! Happy birthday my heart!


99. Love and peace like a river you brought to me each and every day of your stay with me, I pray that nothing on earth and in heaven will do us part in Jesus name! happy birthday, sweetheart!


100. To the right woman for my kids, to the one who knows what is wrong from my eyeballs, to my lover and my everything on earth, happy birthday! Age beautifully and prosperously!


    

   We do care for your feedback if you've found the one best for your love! The comment box is meant for your comment, and we’ll be glad if you make use of it! Thanks!




0 comments:

Post a Comment