Monday, September 14, 2020

Most Lovely Happy Wedding Anniversary, My Love Messages!












"My love is beautiful and cute, worthy of great honour! Sweet and always the best" Is this your testimony?


It’s your wedding anniversary! Forward sweet, meaningful quotes to your astonishing love.

He/she deserves the best, most especially on a wonderful wedding anniversary, make awesome his/her day with carefully written words from the happy wedding anniversary, my love messages. 

  

1. It’s a good thing to know you’re a virtuous woman! I’m so much blessed to have you as my amiable wife! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


2. Happy wedding anniversary awesome wife! You’re the lovely pearl in my bosom! I love you now and forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


3. It’s a beautiful thing to have a woman whose bowel is decked with sweet love of awesome prize, my love, you’re the best! Happy wedding anniversary!


4. Sweet love of beautiful testimonies, from an excellent wife of perfect character! You made my dream, love! I love you so much! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!

I will always behold and jealously hold you to my embrace, for your love is incomparable, you’re simply my satisfaction! Happy wedding anniversary, sweet wife! 


5. I owe you nothing but my love, and on this day of our anniversary, I promise to refuel my love for you, to treat you more tenderly, and to find grace to lavish my love on you, for you deserve it! Love you forever! Happy wedding anniversary to you!


6. Song of love is sweet in my mouth, and I’ll sing it aloud because I found a lover who’s become my sweet love song! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


7. Love isn’t blind, love! I carefully open my eyes, see through the eyes of men who can see into depth even while sitting, and I made my well planned choice of having you has my love! And here I am, loving it even beyond my expectation! I’m so glad I have you as my wife! Happy wedding anniversary, my love! Kisses to your sweet lips!

I’m one of the best people having a loving damsel as wife! It’s a privilege and that, I won’t take for granted! Love you, baby! Happy wedding anniversary!


8. Play the harp and the guitar, for it’s a great day, a day of joy and happiness, a day to remember when I was led to the alter to have the cute one as my love! Hurray! Happy anniversary, my love!  


9. How blessed and how happy I am to be bound together with a lover of great worth! Darling, I’m absolutely the happiest one on earth to have you as my life partner! Happy wedding anniversary, my love! Cheers to more beautiful years!


10. I found my love sometimes ago, a true companion, a sure defender, a perfect counsel giver, a true and experienced lover! I’m happy I married you, baby! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!

                                                                          


11. Happy wedding anniversary relevant one! For indeed you’re relevant, for you made my life more relevant when you came into my life and this I’m happy at, thank you, love! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


12. Tested and proven! Indeed you’re the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh, my perfect helpmeet! I love you, forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love


13. Happy wedding anniversary my complete half! Indeed you uniquely compliment me in all ways, making life more beautiful for you and I! I love you, darling! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


14. Happy wedding anniversary king of love! My ultimate lover, my love giver, and my heart! "Just" loving you is an understatement! I love you greatly! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


15. Best wishes for a husband so loving and caring, carefully devoted to playing out his roles as a man, shouldering with absolute pleasure the burdens of the home! You’re appreciated, my love! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


16. Happy wedding anniversary to the one who doesn’t make me have the feeling that I have no dad, my second dad! You’ve been awesome in all ways! I love you, love! Happy wedding anniversary to us!


17. I’m the most fortunate of all to have you as my husband, thank you, sweetheart, for being such a huge blessing, thank you for being my covering, and my pillar! I love you so much! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


18. Happy wedding anniversary to the one who made me become man indeed, I’m so happy to have you in my home, you’re the sweetest and the most loving person I’ve ever met! Happy wedding anniversary, my sweetheart!


19. Happy wedding anniversary to the one who made love possible for me, my consolation, and my comfort! You’re like a river of love flooding my entire being! I so much love you, sir! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


20. Loving you forever is just the right choice to make, because you’ve found direct entrance into the core of my heart, and I will give you whatever it takes to keep being your love! Plentiful love for you, happy wedding anniversary, my love!

                                                                    



21. Best wife in the whole universe, you made perfect the bound of love, witty in all understanding, uncompromising in that which is good! Choosing you among all others is the best choice to me, I love you endlessly! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


22. A worthy clap to the favourable one, a worthy appraisal to the queen of queens, my angelic wife! Blessed be the day we met! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


23. A worthy clap to the most favorable one, worthy of outstanding appraisal, my God sent husband! Blessed be the day you met me! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


24. I can boldly affirm that our relationship is sweet irrespective of challenges and trials, amazingly, the presence of these made the union sweeter! Love, I may not be able to give this testimony if it were to be another person! You really made our union a success, faithful lover! And no wonder my love for you increase day after day! Love, happy anniversary to you, so happy to be your spouse, and forever we shall be together!


25. To a precious one with a precious heart, to my love, and my intelligent one! I love you forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


26. Unto you I give the trophy of the winner of the most cooperating and most diligent wife! You won it, baby! You’re astonishing in act and deed, I love you tenderly and curiously! Happy wedding anniversary, baby!


27. Happy wedding anniversary to my anointed wife! Not because you’re a minister of God, but a minister of beautiful virtues needed to build our home, without stress, and rigors, peace all around! How sweet is my union with you! Love! Happy wedding anniversary! 


28. Not unto angels can I make my promise of love, for I’ve not seen them! But unto you, I can make my promise of love, to love you until my breath is taken from me! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


29. You’re amazing and astonishing in all ways, love! You’re one I found and nothing can beat your matchless love! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


30. You’re the sweet rhyme making beautiful my choice song of love! You’re what makes love to be called love, I’m addicted to your love, my darling! Happy wedding anniversary to you!   

                                                                       

                                                                      


31. Your love is like the strength of the sun in its full strength! You’re everything about love and union to me! I love you now and forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


32. A beautiful blast of joy and satisfaction I found in your unblemished love! Hope and comfort is another substance your love gives and beautiful are they to me! Happy wedding anniversary, my precious love!


33. To the one who owns the most beautiful and the slightly ugly part of my heart! You’re credited and praised! Thank you for being a person who can relate to the beautiful and ugly side of me, you ultimately suite the kind of person I am and I’m not in any way taking it for granted! Happy wedding anniversary to you, my love!


34. Incredible and perfect union of blissful beginning and an awesome hopeful end, because you’re the right one for me! I certainly know that our union will blossom forever! Love, keep being who you’re! I love you forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


35. My love is like the sweetness that makes honey sweet, I’m afraid, for you’re that which makes life of beautiful meaning to me, you’re the fine rose in the unattractive garden, and soon your beautiful rose will spread its beauty round the whole garden! Love, you’re beautiful and sweet, and I don’t need to be told to gird you jealously! You’re my love! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!  


happy anniversary my love


36. Life will actually be uninteresting without you, my love! You made life worth living and made love satisfying! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


37. Your love kept drawing me to height of wisdom and making me on the lookout for more precious virtue to please you with! I so much love you, baby! Happy wedding anniversary to you, my love!


38. It’s apparent that you’re the blessed gift handed over to me by our God, you’re patient, hardworking, visionary, humble, kind-hearted, and seasoned with every other good virtue! My heart is filled with so much thanks and gratitude to God, for this blessed gift given to me! I love you, honey! Happy wedding anniversary!


39. You’re my lord on earth, darling! 

Who can fit in perfectly to your beautiful position as my dear wife? Absolutely no one can fit in to the space I have for you in my heart! I so much value your existence in my life you are so dear and wonderful to my heart! I love you, darling, happy wedding anniversary to you!


40. You’re my heart and my very precious one, precious than valuable asset you are to me, baby!  You’re my joy and my daily dose of happiness! I love you forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


41. How on earth can I appreciate a very dear and precious one? One with invisible crown of good fortune, bringing great loads of wealth and riches my way! You’re a shining star illuminating darkness! I so much bless the day I met you! Happy wedding anniversary, my sweet love!


42. Today marks the day in which I finally welcome your sweet love into my heart! Your love is calm and beautiful, lovely, and outstanding! You’re my eternal fountain of joy and I’m glad I made this decision some years back, your love is still very strong and fresh in my heart! Happy wedding anniversary to you, my love!


43. You brought a gift to me, beloved! You brought the long-lasting gift of blessed satisfaction! In it I found joy and lots of happiness, springing forth to prosperity in anything I lay my hands on! You’re a blessing to me and to this generation! I’m so much pleased with you! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


44. I’m so much comfortable with you by my side! You made your presence a kind of rare blessing that made me never to be able to do without you! I so much love and cherish you, baby! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


45. Honey, congratulations on our 5th year wedding anniversary! Thank God I married you! You’re a tremendous blessing to me, and I will never take you for granted! Happy wedding anniversary, my love! Cheers to more years with more sweet love!


46. A  happy wedding anniversary to one who initiates peace and harmony! A friend of truth and a promoter of beautiful virtue! My dearest one and only sweet potato, my dependable husband! I love you so much! Happy 10th year anniversary to us! 


47. I love you because you’re unique and distinct among others! I love you because you’re lovable! I love you because I have given my heart to you! Happy wedding anniversary, sweetheart!


48. Happy wedding anniversary to you, bae! You’re the best option I have ever made! Zero regret being with you! I love you forever, love! Happy wedding anniversary!


49. With great joy and boundless peace in my heart, sweetheart, I’m wishing you a very beautiful wedding anniversary! I love you and I love our union because you’re the person involved! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


50. Great joy fills my heart and unspeakable gladness floods my soul when I remembered it’s now 10years of our union! I’m specially happy! Thanks, sweetheart for how you’ve invested much that our union may be a success! I love you, sweetheart! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


51. It’s a rare and a great privilege to be your spouse! I love it and it’s been wonderful all the way! Thank God for wive, thank you for your kindness, thank you for the mutual understanding! I love you so much! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


52. Sweet words of sweet love drop upon my heart when I smell the fragrance of your personality! A sweet smelling odor can’t be denied recognition and commendation! Honey! You’re a sweet smelling fragrance influencing my life with perfect bliss! You’re my everything! Congratulations on our wedding anniversary! Happy wedding anniversary, my love! 


53. A more happy bliss to a relationship of 5 years! A joy multiplied by peace to a union of ours! I love our union, love! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


54. Like the fondling of a mother on her babe’s body, so is your love to me! You’re a lover to the core! A  shout out of love to you, baby! Happy wedding anniversary!


55. My kisses met with your love that brightens every part of me! Your love is my joy, love! And you’re mine forever! Happy wedding anniversary, sweet love!


56. No demarcation or hassle is enough to tear apart a union of 30 years, darling! We have grown past them! My love forever, happy wedding anniversary!


57. It’s not over until it’s over! For we shall enjoy ourselves to the last breath in us, cheers to our union! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!



58. Hi babe, your sweet love, crowned by your meek and lovely nature, becomes the reason I kept intact the day we got wedded, no regret, no had I know! Love you more, baby! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


59. I love your cooking method, I love the way you compote yourself, baby! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


60. You’re a faithful and loving spouse! You’re the best! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


61. I love you, I love our union! Long live our union, Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


62. Most dear and beautiful wife, irreplaceable have you taken your place forever! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


63. Happy anniversary to my sweetest hubby! Loves like no other, extremely understanding, cute, and handsome! Cheers to our union! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


64. Happy wedding anniversary to the best companion, my love, and my only husband! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


65. Happy wedding anniversary to my jewel and my gold, rare and beautiful, love you more, baby! Happy wedding anniversary, my love!


Beautiful congratulations to you both! Wishing you and your honeypie a sweet wedding anniversary! Packs of love to you both on your day! We love you!

Any comment? If yes, you’re most welcome! Drop it in the comment box. 

Thanks! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment